|Chairman of the Scientific Council
Professor Artur Jakimiuk
|FIRST DEPUTY OF THE CHAIRMAN OF THE SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL
Professor Monika Bekiesińska-Figatowska
|SECOND DEPUTY OF THE CHAIRMAN OF THE SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL
Associate Professor Halina Weker, Ph.D.
22 32 77 378
Lipsk building, room 210
- Adopting the Statutes,
- Conducting a competition for the position of a Director,
- Submitting applications to the minister responsible for health asking to appoint or dismiss the director,
- Giving opinions on candidates for the posts of deputy director, scientific secretary and heads of organisational units specified in the organisational regulations.
- Giving opinions on directional plans, thematic research and development and financial plans of the IMC, as well as on director's annual reports,
- Approving prospective directions of research, development and implementation,
- Giving opinions on proposals on mergers, splits, transformations or reorganisations of the IMC and regular cooperation between the IMC and other legal entities,
- Giving opinions on the organizational rules,
- Giving opinions on the annual financial plan,
- Giving opinions on the annual financial statements,
- Giving opinions on the distribution of the IMC's profit,
- Giving opinions on the qualifications of persons applying for posts related to scientific and technical research and making periodic evaluations of scientific and track record of those employees,
- Giving opinions on applications for grants,
- Conducting doctoral and habilitation procedures and procedures for granting an academic title in the field of medical sciences,
- Applying to the Director for an appointment to the post of a full professor or an associate professor,
- Giving opinions on programs conducted by the Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies Institute,
- Appointing a disciplinary spokesperson.
Members of the Scientific Council term 2015-2019
|1.||Professor Jerzy Bal||molecular genetics|
|2.||Professor Monika Bekiesińska-Figatowska||radiodiagnostics|
|3.||Professor Jan Godziński||oncological surgery, pediatric oncology|
|4.||Professor Ewa Helwich||pediatrics, neonatology, lung disease|
|5.||Associate Professor Konrad Kamil Hozyasz Ph.D.
||pediatrics, metabolic pediatrics|
|6.||Professor Artur Jakimiuk||obstetrics and gynecology|
|7.||Professor Barbara Kowalewska-Kantecka||pediatrics|
|8.||Professor Bożena Leszczyńska-Gorzelak||obstetrics and gynecology|
|9.||Associate Professor Joanna Mazur Ph.D.
||biostatistics, health sciences|
|10.||Associate Professor Michał Milewski Ph.D.
|11.||Associate Professor Anna Oblacińska Ph.D.
|12.||Professor Przemysław Oszukowski||obstetrics and gynecology|
|13.||Associate Professor Magdalena Rutkowska Ph.D.
|14.||Associate Professor Dorota Sands Ph.D.||pediatrics, allergology, lung disease|
|15.||Associate Professor Ewa Sawicka Ph.D.
|16.||Professor Włodzimierz Sawicki||obstetrics and gynecology|
|17.||Professor Janina Stępińska||cardiology|
|18.||Katarzyna Szamotulska Ph.D.||clinical and general epidemiology, biostatistics|
|19.||Associate Professor Elżbieta Szczepanik Ph.D.||pediatric neurology|
|20||Agata Szkiełkowska Ph.D.
||phoniatrics, otolaryngology, audiology|
|21.||Professor Michał Troszyński||obstetrics and gynecology|
|22.||Marek Ussowicz Ph.D.
||pediatrics, oncology,pediatric hematology|
|23.||Professor Mieczysław Walczak||pediatrics|
|24.||Professor Jerzy Walecki||neuroradiology, radiodiagnostics|
|25.||Associate Professor Halina Weker Ph.D.
|26.||Teresa Klepacka Ph.D.
|27.||Beata Nowakowska Ph.D.||genetics|
|28.||Ewa Obersztyn Ph.D.
|29.||Mariusz Ołtarzewski Ph.D.
|30.||Grażyna Rowicka Ph.D.