- The Laboratory participates in the R&D activities at the IMC;
- The Laboratory performs diagnostic tests for the IMC and collaborating institutions;
- It offers consultation in line with the standards applicable to laboratory diagnostics;
- It participates in the postgraduate study programme offered within and outside the IMC;
- It hosts specialisation residency for medical doctors and laboratory analysts; it provides practical training in laboratory diagnostics for students of clinical analytics.
The Central Laboratory offers tests to individuals and companies on a commercial basis in areas such as general analytics, clinical chemistry, haematology and coagulology, serology and microbiology.
Information is available by phone at the above-mentioned phone number.
Biological material for analysis is collected in the blood collection room at the Clinic.
- Reception Desk of the Central Laboratory
- Analytics Laboratory
- Clinical Chemistry Laboratory
- Haematology and Coagulology Laboratory
- Serology Laboratory
|Head of Laboratory
dr n. med. Leszek Soluch
22 32 77 167
Main Building, Ground Floor.