If you plan to get an appointment at one of our clinics, please make sure to take all of the following with you:
- A doctor's referral (not required in some clinics),
- Your child's medical records book,
- Your child's PESEL number,
- Complete medical records and recent lab test results.
Information on health insurance registration: (NFZ info).
According to Article 57 of the Act on Publicly Funded Health Care Benefits (unified text: Dz.U. – Official Journal of 2008, No. 164, item 1027, as amended), publicly funded specialist outpatient health care is provided on the basis of a referral from a physician operating within the public health insurance system.
A referral is not required to see the following specialists:
- gynaecologist and obstetrician,
Furthermore, the following groups of patients are not required to bring a referral:
- patients suffering from tuberculosis,
- people infected with HIV,
- war and military invalids, veterans and victims of oppression,
- civilian victims of war who are blind,
- authorised soldiers or employees – for the treatment of injuries or illnesses incurred while performing duties outside Poland,
- injured veterans – for the treatment of injuries or illnesses incurred while performing duties outside Poland.
In emergencies, health care services are provided without the required referral.